There are a few simple care instructions you can follow to keep your UBU Swimwear looking it's very best for seasons & seasons to come.
- Shower (in your swimwear!) before you swim. Chlorine, bromine, salt and other chemicals are harsh on our skin and swimwear. Showering before you get in the pool or sea allows your swimwear to soak up clean water first, minimizing how much chlorine etc it can soak up. Not only is this a good tip for your swimwear, it's a great tip to protect your hair and skin too.
- Your swimwear doesn't need to be washed every time you wear it but please be sure to rinse your swimwear in cold clean water after each use.
- Hand wash with a mild detergent in cold water only. We use @bikinisovereverything because it smells amazing, is very gentle on our hands and swimwear and its made from all-natural ingredients. Shop here - https://ubuswimwear.com/collections/bikinis-over-everything
- Hang dry in the shade.
- Do not tumble dry, dry clean, iron or bleach.
- Do not leave rolled up when wet as this can damage the fibers in your swimwear.
- Our fabric is very durable but it always good to avoid contact with rough surfaces as much as possible as it can cause pulling of the fabric, as with most clothing articles.
- Though our Italian-made fabric is twice as resistant to chlorine than alternatives, high amounts of chlorine can damage your swimwear. Make sure to rinse or wash your swimwear as soon as possible after use.
- Our luxury fabric is very resistant to tanning oils, sunscreens, and fake tan - but still, take care to follow the above swimwear care steps to ensure your swimwear stays at its best.